The hottest bat in fastpitch softball just got even hotter. New for 2020 is the Easton Ghost Advanced. Featuring the second generation double barrel design the Ghost Advanced provides even more flex and barrel transfer with a balanced swing weight, meaning more power. With a patent pending “soft knob”, this bat provides the hitter with more leverage; further increasing the power potential on each swing. With even more Nitrocell foam in the two-piece connection, the Ghost Advanced provides almost zero vibration on contact. The Ghost Advanced comes with a Lizard Skins grip already installed, so no need to purchase an aftermarket grip. Easton has several of the top collegiate fastpitch softball programs swinging the Ghost Advanced, including Florida, UCLA, Texas, Alabama, and South Carolina. The 2020 Ghost is ASA approved, ISA approved, ISF approved, NSA approved, USA approved, and USSSA approved. This bat is available in -10 sizes 30″-34″.
Fastpitch Softball Bat
Easton 2020 Ghost Advanced -10
- 2nd generation Double Barrel design combines an even lighter inner barrel with an even stronger outer barrel
- Launch Composite provides for a longer, lighter, and more durable barrel, creating a gigantic sweet spot
- “Soft Knob” technology provides increased leverage and power potential, while reducing vibration and increasing comfort in the bottom hand
- The Ghost Advanced receives almost zero vibration, making it the best feeling two-piece bat ever produced by Easton
- Lizard Skins custom bat grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion, and tack
- Easton's standard ultra-thin 29/32″ handle
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Approved for play in USSSA (Fastpitch only), ASA (USA), NSA, ISA, ISF.
Leaves our TX Warehouse within 24 hrs.
Order online, or call 817-303-6620